The Inward Journey is represented by five arrows pointing inward To Christ at the center.
The Outward Journey is represented by five arrows pointing outward as we carry Christ to the world around us.
Jesus said, " Come to... learn from me" (Matthew 11:28-29)
THE INWARD JOURNEY INVOLVES FIVE ASPECTS OF GROWTH:
1. WORSHIP- Praise, adoration and thanksgiving to God
2. BIBLE STUDY- Learning and living His Word
3. DISCIPLESHIP- Applying the Lordship of Christ to sll of life
4. FELLOWSHIP- Sharing life and love with brothers and sisters in Christ
5. CHURCHMANSHIP- Being involved in the life and ministry of the total body of Christ through the local church. We teach the Cooperative Program as an important part of our Baptist Doctrine.
Jesus also said, " Go and make disciples of all nations..." (Matthew 28:19)
THE OUTWARD JOURNEY INVOLVES FIVE ASPECTS OF OUTREACH:
1. EVANGELISM- Sharing the Good News of Christ with others.
2. MISSIONS- Reaching beyond our building and our doors and our campus.
3. MINISTRY OR SOCIAL ACTION- Meeting human needs.
4. INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MISSIONS- Touching the lives of those students who come to us from all over the world.
5. ENLISTMENT- Reaching out to involve more students in this ministry.
Located at Dyersburg State Community College
Baptist collegiate ministry center
1510 Lake Rd, Dyersburg, TN 38024
Copyright © 2020 Baptist Collegiate Ministry - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder